I believe that each and every one of us was born with limitless potential in order to bring good into the world. Unfortunately, there may be things blocking us from fully living into that potential.
There is no time to waste! The world needs your unique gifts and talents. My sacred purpose is to help you use them to their fullest.
Together we can:
- Increase your confidence and clarity
- Create a clear vision of what you want to achieve
- Devise a plan to realize your short and long term goals
- Remove the obstacles that are getting in your way
- Keep you on track so that you achieve your goals and dreams
More about Dr Leah
Dr Leah Gniwesch is a renowned Master Coach and Success Mentor who has dedicated the last 17 years to helping her clients live into their limitless potential. Her message and her work have directly impacted on thousands of people worldwide.
- Through the coaching process, she helps you reduce stress, create balance, and embark on the life you were meant to lead.
- Dr Leah collaborates with you to create a present and future based on your strengths, skills, and abilities.
- She gives honest feedback and helps you develop a plan of action for moving forward. She also helps you follow through on that plan.
- She is an acclaimed and charismatic speaker and workshop presenter-regularly being rated as the most clear and impactful presenter in the program.
- She has certified coaches from all over the world at the Jerusalem Coaching Institute which she founded in 2006.
Dr Leah earned her PhD in Clinical Psychology from Yeshiva University and her life-coach certification with Dr Harold Koning-founder of Dynamic Wellness Strategies in Plantation, Florida.
Academic degrees and thousands of hours of experience are not enough. To continue to deliver the highest level coaching to her clients, Dr Leah has received numerous additional certifications and training in fields that include NLP, Interpersonal Therapy, MSBR, EMDR and Geriatric Studies.
Dr Gniwesch is the co-author of numerous scientific articles and is currently putting the finishing touches on her coaching textbook. She is a licensed psychologist in Israel.
Dr Leah loves what she does and since making the shift from therapist/researcher to certified coach in 2002 she has never looked back! Seeing the extraordinary changes that her clients make in themselves through their intensive and powerful work together energizes and excites her.
In addition to being a coach, presenter, and educator, Dr Leah is an avid traveler, mother and musician.
Dr Leah works with a limited number of private clients every year. If you are committed to living into your potential in order to live a full and impactful life she invites you to schedule a complimentary phone consultation to discuss how working together will benefit you.